Dear Dharma Friend,
As 2017 comes to a close, we look back over the year and are truly inspired by what the Buddhist Faith Fellowship of Connecticut has accomplished. We offered:
- 3 Buddhist courses
- 3 workshops
- 5 meditation hikes via Buddha Gaia
- 1 summer retreat
- Regular Tuesday night non-sectarian meditation practice
- Monthly chakra chanting practice
- Bimonthly Practice & Talk Meetings
- Bimonthly Buddhist Family Practice
- Weekly 12 Step Buddhist meetings on Main Street
- 1 field trip to Chuang Ten Monastery, NY
- 1 community picnic in Cromwell
- Fundraising for hurricane relief
- Updating our already informative web site
- Completed 17 years of being an active Buddhist fellowship
- And so much more
As you can see, we have been keeping busy in 2017 but we will need your help to continue fulfilling our mission for coming year. Please, sign-up to be a Supporting Member for as little as 39 cents a day. Your financial assistance will go a long way to help us maintain and expand our Buddhist activities in 2018 and beyond.
It’s easy to become a BFF supporting member; just visit our MEMBER web page link below and you can give a monthly donation for as little as $12 a month or make a one-time financial gift.
A Special Thanks
We would like to give a special thanks to Melissa, Glenn, Jay, Rich, Jonathan, Jessica, Janine, Joe, Eli, Chris, Teri, Sam, Beth, and Wesleyan University for their invaluable assistance in 2017.
BFF of CT is a tax-exempt organization, under section 501 (c) (3) of the IRS code. This means that donations are tax deductible.
To become a supporting member
To give a one-tine gift
Thank you for your financial support. We really can’t do it without you.
Happy New Year!