Help share The Buddhist Teachings!
Whether you are from Connecticut or reside out-of-state, we greatly appreciate your financial support to help us keep bringing the classic and Shin Buddhist teachings throughout Connecticut and the rest of the USA. The BFF of CT is a tax exempt organization, under section 501 (c) (3) of the IRS code. This means that donations are tax deductible.
Supporting Members enjoy these benefits:
- A tax deduction since the BFF is a tax exempt organization, under section 501 (c) (3) of the IRS code.
- Satisfaction that you are helping to further the Buddha’s teachings of compassion and wisdom throughout Connecticut and beyond.
Supporting Members directly benefit our Fellowship by:
- Supporting the many activities and unique programs of the BFF of CT.
- Providing funds for BFF of CT local and national advertising, and outreach activities.
- Offering funds to purchase essential meditation and religious supplies for our community.
- Enabling the BFF of CT to reduce the cost of programs and workshops, so that regardless of means, all those interested in participating in our activities will have the opportunities to do so.
- Giving funds to our scholarship program for continued Buddhist education for those of less means and for our dharma teachers.
- Helping to create new affiliated groups and offer them resources like books, CDs, scrolls, and other necessary religious supplies.
2 Ways to Donate
You can begin enjoying Supporting Membership benefits by first choosing the best level of financial support and then donate through our 12-month automated withdrawal subscription via Donorbox. This is a great way to divide up your pledges throughout the year, thereby, not feeling any financial burden and freeing up your own resources and personal time. Visit our Join Online TODAY web page to subscribe.
You can become a Supporting Member by donating the entire membership level amount by using a personal check. First look through and choose one of the seven supporting membership levels found on our Join Online TODAY web page.
Then, be sure to:
1) Write your supporting membership level on the memo section of the check.
2) Write your email address on an attached post-it or on the memo section of the check.
Return the check to us during a Sunday morning gathering or simply send it by post mail if you live outside the Hartford or Middletown area or state.
Become a Supporting Member
The minimum Basic Membership is equal to 39 cents a day or $144 per year. These days, for the price of candy bar, you can support Buddhism in America. Look through the Supporting Membership categories and subscribe to the one that best suits your financial situation. Visit our Join Online TODAY web page to learn more and subscribe.
The BFF is a tax exempt organization, under section 501 (c) (3) of the IRS code. This means that donations are tax deductible.
“By giving one unites friends.”
— The Buddha