Wesleyan University has suspended all in-person classes and campus activities due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) public health situation. As a consequence, all BFF of CT on-campus activities are also suspended until further notice. This includes our Practice & Talk meetings, Buddhist Family Practice Group, and our Buddhist courses. Likewise, the Stoa Buddhist Philosophy Group in Wethersfield as well as, the Buddhist 12 Step Group in Middletown have suspended all meetings until further notice.
- When: 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month
- Time: 6 – 7 p.m. (5:45 – 6 pm – informal introductions)
- Location: That Book Store, 446 Silas Deane Highway, Wethersfield, CT
- Current book: A Guide to the Good Life by William Irvine
- Pre-requisites: Open to the public; no Stoic or Buddhist knowledge is necessary.
- Cost: $1
The Stoa Buddhist Philosophy Group offers a non-academic book discussion format where those interested in both Stoicism and Buddhism can come together and learn from the text being read and from each other through the guidance of a Stoic practitioner who is also an experienced Buddhist teacher. Our approach is to learn about the art of living and to strive toward the unfolding of our human potential for inner happiness, flourishing, and enlightenment.
TO LEARN MORE, visit the Stoa Buddhist Philosophy Group web site HERE.