- When: 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month
- Time: 6 – 7 p.m. (5:45 – 6 pm – informal introductions)
- Location: That Book Store, 446 Silas Deane Highway, Wethersfield, CT
- Current book: A Guide to the Good Life by William Irvine
- Pre-requisites: Open to the public; no Stoic or Buddhist knowledge is necessary.
- Cost: $1
The Stoa Buddhist Philosophy Group offers a non-academic book discussion format where those interested in both Stoicism and Buddhism can come together and learn from the text being read and from each other through the guidance of a Stoic practitioner who is also an experienced Buddhist teacher. Our approach is to learn about the art of living and to strive toward the unfolding of our human potential for inner happiness, flourishing, and enlightenment.
TO LEARN MORE, visit the Stoa Buddhist Philosophy Group web site HERE.