Once a month on a Tuesday,
7 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Silk Road Health
39 New London Turnpike, Glen Lochen, #206
In our busy lives, it is essential that we take time to reflect and to heal. This evening focuses on simple and effective techniques for bringing more balance to our day to day.
Participants will learn:
- Quick-fixes to refresh and relax
- A three minute Heart-Centered Meditation
- A simple and effective technique for clearing the clutter of our habitual patterns and emotional strain
$10 suggested donation gratefully accepted.
Beginners as well as seasoned practitioners from all traditions are welcome to participate in our non-sectarian meditation circle.
Join Dharma Teacher Melissa Lewis RN, BSN on Tuesday evenings for a variety of meditation techniques and basic instruction.
To see the schedule and to join Heartspace’s Meet-up group visit here.
What Are The Benefits of Meditation?
Recent scientific findings about meditation practice’s efficacy include the following.
- Improved physical and emotional well-being
- Decrease in symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Deal with relationship conflicts better
- Have a happier life and better relationships
- Increase in sleep quality
- Become satisfied with your self, body and less preoccupied with weight
- Helpful in reducing daily stresses